The publication about the Roman Catholic Church of St. Jacobin the Spisska Sobota. The formerly Romanesque church amidst the square was rebuilt in Gothic style in 1464 and enlarged later in years 1502-1514. Now it houses a small museum with few Gothic altars
The main altar dating from 1516 with St. George on the horse killing a dragon was made by Master Pavol from Levoca.
With many photographs and illustrations. In two language versions: Slovak, German.