Panorama.sk in SlovakSK
Weather

Genealogy forum

The thread for message No. 1140. Subject: Ignac Gessay. (Sent on 23 XI 2004 23:43)

The Genealogy Forum is closed. We offer its archive from years 2002 - 2017. Use Google to search in the forum.

1140 - subject: Ignac Gessay

23 XI 2004 23:43, from: JG
all info would be wonderful? I know a little of him. His Bio etc..But would like to know about his wrightings and what's availble? Any family history would be great of course. Thank you

1146 - subject: Re: Ignac Gessay

29 XI 2004 15:22, from: Zlatica
JG
You might consider posting on the below mentioned boards, if you have not, for more exposure.
www.ancestry.com/share
http://genforum.com
www.radixforum.com
The Radix forum has a GESSAY in the Surnames mentioned but so far no one posted.

1183 - subject: Re: Ignac Gessay

6 XII 2004 16:07, from: Zlatica
JG
Take a look in www.radixforum.com
Click on Surnames, click on GE, then on GESSAY and one more click on Click to see them.
Hungary's phone site is not listing any GESSAY (at least not one that I can find)
www.matav.hu/english/index.html

1213 - subject: Re: Ignac Gessay / Gesay

27 XII 2004 14:46, from: Zlatica
JG
Do not see your query posted on www.radixforum.com
This information is from Radix: Industry and Trade directory of Hungary in 1891 a GESAY in Turdossin; Almanac and directory of Hungarian railways 1911 GESAY in Zsolna
You know Turdossin is no

1486 - subject: Re: Ignac Gessay

8 V 2005 23:41, from: Lubomir
Ignac Gessay is great person of Slovak history, has a statue in Bratislava... His wife was Emilia Kohutova, had I think 2 daughters, one was Emilia, born in Pittsburgh, married Brestensky after wwII in Czechoslovakia ... Do you search this person? Why?

1947 - subject: Re: Ignac Gessay

15 V 2006 21:39, from: jgessay jgeshay@hotmail.com
I belive my Great Grandfather Janos Gessay is somehow related...came to USA early 1900's was a tanner in Philly then sent for his boys there after. Do you know of the family history of Ignac?

Start of Genealogy forum: >>