Panorama.sk in SlovakSK
Weather

Genealogy forum

The thread for message No. 1406. Subject: Kollar from Vitaz. (Sent on 3 IV 2005 7:10)

The Genealogy Forum is closed. We offer its archive from years 2002 - 2017. Use Google to search in the forum.

1406 - subject: Kollar from Vitaz

3 IV 2005 7:10, from: Kit kitb@baymoon.com
My grandmother, Marget Kollar (perhaps Kolar?) was sent from her home in Vitaz to America at age 14. She left behind a father John, brother Steve. Also had a sister Pauline. My sister and I hope to visit Vitaz this summer. Do we have relatives there?

1408 - subject: Re: Kollar from Vitaz

3 IV 2005 13:52, from: Zlatica
Kit
I would say some distant family still in Vitaz by the surname KOLLAR(OVA). Check the phone site
www.zoznamst.sk
Before you go, send a letter with family information and a photo of your ancestor for that extra visual aid in hope of connecting s

1424 - subject: Re: Kollar from Vitaz

14 IV 2005 11:16, from: David Baloga David1Law@aol.com
Hi Kit,
I do believe that you have relatives in the village of Vitaz (formerly known as Nagy Vitez), which is part of Siroke (Siroka) parish in Saris (Saros) county, Slovakia (formerly part of Hungary). Zlatica's advice about checking out the Zoznam t

1635 - subject: Re: Kollar from Vitaz

12 X 2005 13:45, from: Blanka Blankamal@seznam.cz
Hi David,
my name is Blanka, and my great great grand father was Janos Baloga from Vitaz, too. So - probably we are relatives: I only have this name from the passanger record in Ellis Islad - my grat grandmother Paulina was doughter of Janos Baloga from

1636 - subject: Re: Kollar from Vitaz

12 X 2005 13:53, from: Blanka Blankamal@seznam.cz
Hi Kit,
my name is Blanka, and my great great grand father was Janos Baloga from Vitaz. So - probably we are relatives: I only have this name from the passanger record in Ellis Islad - my grat grandmother Paulina Baloga was doughter of Janos Baloga from

2396 - subject: find my grat father

2 III 2008 22:25, from: Mudronček Martin
he stey in USA ago 100 year and death ther

Start of Genealogy forum: >>