Panorama.sk in SlovakSK
Weather

Genealogy forum

The thread for message No. 1495. Subject: Searching for SIDLIK, ICS, and RECNY (RECNI). (Sent on 17 V 2005 12:57)

The Genealogy Forum is closed. We offer its archive from years 2002 - 2017. Use Google to search in the forum.

1495 - subject: Searching for SIDLIK, ICS, and RECNY (RECNI)

17 V 2005 12:57, from: Joe Zima jjzima@yahoo.com
Would like to make contact with Sidlik, Ics, and Recny relatives in Rohoznik and surrounding villages in Bratislava County. My grandfather Pavel Sidlik was born in Rohoznik on July 1, 1872 and came to America in 1905 first living in Ford City Pennsylvani

1496 - subject: Re: Searching for SIDLIK, ICS, and RECNY (RECNI)

17 V 2005 17:12, from: Zlatica
Joe
I would suggest that you send letter to the SIDLIKs and RECNYs with small family tree, your e-mail address, and a photo of your ancestor. You know about REC^NYs listing in Rohoznik's phone book. www.zoznamst.sk
A listing for S^IDLIK(OVA) in Smrd

1497 - subject: Mrs. Sandtnerova

17 V 2005 18:45, from: Holleitner HolleitnerH@web.de
Different matter, but I´m sorry to inform you that Mrs. Sandtnerova didn´t answer my plea to allow me to further you her e-mail address. Maybe you were able to contact otherwise.
Best wishes from Rüdesheim
Hans-martin Holleitner

1498 - subject: Re: Searching for SIDLIK, ICS, and RECNY (RECNI)

18 V 2005 0:59, from: Zlatica
Joe
Is ICS a surname also from this same region as Recny and Sidlik? Seems that there was an ICS from Konyha / Kuchyna coming thru Ellis Island. There were 227 people from Konyha and he was the only Ics. The Rohoznik's phone book is listing IVAN and

1499 - subject: Re: Searching for SIDLIK, ICS, and RECNY (RECNI)

18 V 2005 12:45, from: Joe Zima jjzima@yahoo.com
Thank you Zlatica and Hans-martin for responding to my message. Yes, the Ics surname is from the same region as Recny and Sidlik.

Start of Genealogy forum: >>