Panorama.sk in SlovakSK
Weather

Genealogy forum

The thread for message No. 2349. Subject: searching for VALOVIC and SIMKO families. (Sent on 25 XI 2007 2:07)

The Genealogy Forum is closed. We offer its archive from years 2002 - 2017. Use Google to search in the forum.

2349 - subject: searching for VALOVIC and SIMKO families

25 XI 2007 2:07, from: Brady Walters bclochard@aol.com
I am looking for information about the Simko family from Necpaly and the Valovic family from Kalnica. I am a descendant of John Valovic and Anna Simko. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2350 - subject: Re:VALOVIC and SIMKO families

25 XI 2007 2:23, from: Zlatica
Brady
SIMKO in Necpaly and VALOVIC in Kalnica.
www.zoznamst.sk
I would say some distant relatives there for sure.
An ALL site for research : www.iabsi.com/gen/public
www.kalnica.sk

2351 - subject: Re:VALOVIC and SIMKO families

25 XI 2007 3:13, from: Brady Walters bclochard@aol.com
The iabsi.com web-site has a lot of great information. I will have to take some time to look through that. Unfortunately, I do not speak or read or write in Slovak so I am having a bit of trouble. I have found some microfilms to order from the LDS but

2408 - subject: Re: searching for VALOVIC and SIMKO families

18 III 2008 19:12, from: VALOVIC-LATOUR chantallatour@orange.fr
Bonjour, je viens de lire votre message sur ce site. Le nom de VALOVIC est mon nom de jeune fille. Mon père est né à Bratislava. Je suis Française. Sommes-nous de la même famille, Merci pour votre réponse

2672 - subject: Re: searching for VALOVIC and SIMKO families

3 I 2010 8:48, from: Brady Walters bclochard@aol.com
Do you speak English? My french is not so good I am afraid. My Valovic roots are in Kalnica I believe. Looking for connections with John or Adam Valovic (brothers) or Adam and Katherine Valovic?

Start of Genealogy forum: >>