Slovak for You - Slovenčina pre vás a dve CD
Učebnica slovenčiny je určená pre anglicky hovoriacich študentov, pre začiatočníkov a stredne pokročilých. Vychádza v už štvrtom vydaní, obohatenom o dve nové kapitoly.
K učebnici je možné dokúpiť aj zvukové CD s cvičebnicou.
More about Slovak for you:
- teaches you in a user-friendly way how to master the principal conversational and communicative skills in Slovak on the basis of realistic discourse models
- will enable you to read and understand (with the help of a dictionary) current Slovak texts texts in the media correspondence and literature
- in texts and exercises presents the basic Slovak vocabulary
- is the first textbook that presents Slovak from the perspective of a native speaker of English, based on the findings of contemporary contrastive English-Slovak linguistics
- gives clear and systemic explanations of linguistic phenomena and structure, with highlighted basic data and patterns for better orientation and easier remembering
- each chapter is accompanied by a vocabulary listing the new words occurring in it
- is complete with a Slovak-English dictionary summarizing the words occurring in the textbook
- contains an abundance of well-designed exercises providing a variety of linguistic tasks
- in texts, dialogs and additional materials presents information about Slovakia, about contemporary life, culture, as well as some historical data
Slovak for you also includes:
- Slovak songs (both lyrics and music)
- conversion data for measures and weights
- a bibliography of selected books on Slovakia and the Slovak language
- a number of photographs, pictures and illustrations
Author of the book is PhDr. Ada Bohmerova. She is an Assistant Professor at the Department of English and American Studies at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Vydané: 18. 6. 2008
Aktualizované: 18. 6. 2008